Yoga for Everyday Well-being & Stress-relief (currently online)
Offered through Los Gatos - Saratoga Community Recreation
- Sessions are designed to cultivate sustained energy, strength, postural awareness, peace and clarity with a focused mind.
- Physical postures & movements coordinated with breathing are used to replace patterns of stress in the body & mind, and facilitate relief, well-being and efficient functioning.
- Find ways for relief from nagging aches, pains, worry and the stress of everyday living.
- Learn how yoga practice on the mat gives awareness to help you lead a productive and fulfilling life.
Every Friday - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Registration here for 8/7/2020 - 9/11/2020
Registration here for 9/18/2020 - 10/30/2020 (No class 10/9/2020)
6 weeks - $82
Drop-in $15 per class
For drop-in register here with following steps
- Type 'Pragalbha' in Search box
- Click on 'Drop-in Available'
- Select the date that you are available to attend
What Participants say after Online Friday Yoga :
"I was tired with my long work day along with commute right before our class,, now I feel lot of good energy for the evening, dinner and family."
'I had this neck and upper back pain when we began the class. I kept breathing and flowing with your instructions and now all the pain is gone."
"I had a long day and I feel so much relaxed after class."
"I prefer not to rush into a class or sign up for sessions on Friday evenings. I still decided to try with you & something that surprised me was, I noticed that after each of these sessions I felt all charged up, energetic and at the same time calmer. Also never thought an all new remote class would make me feel this refreshed. For the first time I felt that this is something I would like to continue and want to make it part of my lifestyle. Given that I have discovered you locally I now have no excuses"
"Pragalbha's yoga class is gentle, positive, no-judgment zone, focusing on breathing. She gives extra time at the end for questions, comments, concerns, share our reflections and experiences. I love being a part of this as she is very dedicated to all her students and every week includes something based on my needs"
"The yoga class with Pragalbha helps me relax and manage my stress. She takes into account individual feedback and applies it to the next class. She gives everyone personal attention that makes it seem like more of a private class than a group class. I especially love the breathing techniques and relaxation methods she teaches. I always look forward to her weekly Friday classes."