Yoga for Everyday Well-being & Stress-relief (currently online)
Offered through Los Gatos - Saratoga Community Recreation
- Sessions are designed to cultivate sustained energy, strength, postural awareness, peace and clarity with a focused mind.
- Physical postures & movements coordinated with breathing are used to replace patterns of stress in the body & mind, and facilitate relief, well-being and efficient functioning.
- Find ways for relief from nagging aches, pains, worry and the stress of everyday living.
- Learn how yoga practice on the mat gives awareness to help you lead a productive and fulfilling life.
Every Friday - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Register here for 4/17/2020 - 5/22/2020 (6 weeks - $80)
Register here for 6/5/2020 - 6/26/2020 (4 weeks - $54)
Register here for 7/10/2020 - 7/31/2020 (4 weeks - $54)
Drop-ins $15 per class
For drop-in register here with following steps
- Type 'Pragalbha' in Search box
- Click on 'Drop-in Available'
- Select the date that you are available to attend
What Participants say about Online Friday Yoga :
"Pragalbha's yoga class is gentle, positive, no-judgment zone, focusing on breathing. She gives extra time at the end for questions, comments, concerns, share our reflections and experiences. I love being a part of this as she is very dedicated to all her students and every week includes something based on my needs" - Bhuvana
"The yoga class with Pragalbha helps me relax and manage my stress. She takes into account individual feedback and applies it to the next class. She gives everyone personal attention that makes it seem like more of a private class than a group class. I especially love the breathing techniques and relaxation methods she teaches. I always look forward to her weekly Friday classes." - Shubhangi